Surfboards, Stand Up Paddle Boards and Accessories sold by SSW (SurfSupWarehouse) are covered by warranty to the original purchaser against defects and manufacturing faults only.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. All claims must be assessed by SSW
What is not covered by warranty;
- Snapped Boards
- Damage from improper use
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (for example rocks, paddles, other boards).
- Damage or defects caused by collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage.
- Breakage or defects because of prior damages.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling.
- Damage or defects caused by heel dents.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage or handling.
- Damage or defects caused by exposure to temperature
- Damage or defects caused by natural events such floods, earthquake, fire, etc..
- Damage or defects caused by alterations or modifications including the use of a larger fin than specified.
- Damage or defects caused by repairs.
- Damage or defects caused by usage of the board after a claim is reported.
- Damage or defects caused by heavy wave impact and shore break impact.
- Damage or defects caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings or footstraps.
- Any damage except manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (or example a wet boardbag).
- Damage caused by touching the sea bottom.
- 12’0 SUPs and longer boards are not designed for heavy wave conditions
- Boards used in rental, commercial, or teaching environment.
If you believe you have a warranty claim, you must complete the SSW Warranty Form and procedures listed below;
- Warranty claims must be submitted to email@example.com and include the following information;
- A copy of the proof of purchase.
- Clear photos of the full deck, bottom, serial number and specific area of the fault. If the photos are not clear or it is not able to show the fault, please submit a video highlighting the fault.
- Detailed description of the product issue.
- Failure to supply the information required can delay the warranty process