NSP’s Surf Wide is their dedicated teaching platform for schools and kids to experience the thrills of surfing. Resilient and perfectly equipped for taking on the challenges of schools, breaks and waterlines.
Designed to get students standing ASAP
With an ultra-wide plane shape, rounded nose and wide tail, there is no other board that gets students up and riding as efficient as the Surf Wide. If you are aiming to have as many people experiencing that magic acceleration for the first time, in the shortest timeframe possible, this is your tool.
Equipped with handles
Beginners and students have unusual ways of carrying boards, sometimes even dragging them. Nose and tail handles help them get their board on the water, and a perfectly balanced carry handle in the center makes carrying these boards to the water easier than ever.
Markers on the deck
Infographics on the deck help your instructors to get their students properly positioned with minimal efforts, again, benefiting your students.
Designed for teaching environments
Rubber bumpers nose and tail, crocodile textured soft-top deck, fast slick skin HD bottom and supplied with VFS soft fins.
But with all this equipment, taking a Soft Surf Wide out when the conditions are less-than-stellar is a blast too. Plus, the rubber fins and sturdy deck cover make this an ideal board for shore break antics. Anyone who’s seen the Jamie O’brien on his JOB-channel is familiar with the board transfers, right in the pit, only to get slammed onto a beach milliseconds later. Soft boards are perfect for that type of surfing.
Soft boards will take that impact and then some. The Surf Wide comes with two additional fiberglass T-Stringers to maximize strength.
NSP Soft Surf Wide
P2 Soft Surf
Custom Finish, Epoxy Core with a Carbon Flex Tail, at an Affordable Price Point
– Secure cell EPS Core
– 6 + 4 oz deck (Fish & Hybrid)
– 6 + 6 oz deck (Fun & longboards)
– 6 + 4 oz + 4 oz patch bottom
– Carbon Flex Tail
– Bio epoxy resin
– Twin tab finbox x 3 (Fish, Hybrid, Funboard) 2+1 Fin configuration (Longboard)
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational surfer.
– Exclusive HDT molding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– Eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer.
Our high end eco-friendly technology, superior performance boards, made from coconut husks. Amazingly light, yet strong!
– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.
Amazingly light, yet strong, high end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails.
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to our already eco-friendly Cocomat series. Flax is a highly durable reinforced fiber made from the flax seed plant and will help to reduce the use of fiberglass, in turn, reducing our overall carbon footprint.
• Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch
• Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
• Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle. Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to
push your limits in the conditions.
A classy handmade board using heritage construction techniques with modern deep gloss color tints.
– Traditional custom shaped polyurethane (PU) core combined with wood stringer.
– Proven designs from master shaper Kym Thompson.
– Highest quality materials finished with a super deep gloss for a custom board finish.
P2 technology focuses on safety first and ease of teaching.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles on selected models for instructor board control.
– P2 series offers a proven return on investment for surf school/rental operators worldwide.
– P2 boards come with Bolt Through fins.
Unrivalled strength and high durability.
– Ultimate choice for rental centers with proven return on investment.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck and bottom.