An extremely capable 10-foot allrounder for just under $1000
The NSP Elements Allrounder perfectly blends the excitement of wave performance with flatwater paddling glide. With an outline wide enough for novice paddlers and a forward wide point, losing your balance is not easy! This board is currently only available in size 10’0. For additional sizes and two different graphic designs, have a look at the current version of the NSP Elements Allrounder here.
Expect novice paddlers to go through a very gradual 15-min learning curve, where sitting turns into kneeling and kneeling changes into standing up with ease:
Glide comes from a semi-pointed nose style taken from surf-oriented shapes, and its nose lift is moderate, as not to impede longer paddling tours.
The tail features a pulled in round tail for speed, manoeuvrability and control, allowing both beginners and intermediates to use this board for a long time, exploring the performance envelope of this board to its fullest. Use a single fin all the way at the back for touring, or add side bites to get some extra wave performance:
Single to double concave bottom, light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn-to-turn.
Elements construction is about longevity, so schools and rental centers often stock these as its construction will stand up to the everyday abuse of beginning paddlers. Families with kids or inexperienced paddlers benefit from this construction as well, as the board will take considerable abuse. Note that the deck features two plugs to attach a PFD (Personal Floatation Device).
Five fin cluster
For flatwater glide, the single fin works best, and with 5 available fin slots you can tune the Elements Allrounder for the exact conditions you are going out in. The Allrounder comes with a 3-fin setup, allowing you to go paddling right out of the box:
Several customers told us they like the GoPro insert on the nose as well. This NSP Elements Allrounder comes in grey only.
Delivery is free, nationwide. Surf SUP Warehouse will send you the necessary tracking codes so you will be able to see where your board is at any given time, right up to your doorstep.
NSP Elements Allrounder 10′
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational paddler.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single SUP range.
– Offers the recreational market great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations and eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.
NSP introduces Flax fiber rails in 2019 to an already environmentally-friendly Cocomat series. This highly durable reinforced fiber from the flax plant helps reducing the use of fiberglass and further minimizes the carbon footprint of NSP’s ecological manufacturing.
• Natural Flax fiber rails.
• Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
• Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
• Responsive flex and strength gives riders the confidence to push their limits, regardless of conditions.
SLX technology delivers wave riding performance and reduced weight without compromising durability.
– Vacuum bonded SLX (Super Light Epoxy) core offers a lighter weight versus others.
– New lay-up features a biax glass and bamboo veneer deck for improved impact resistance.
– Uni directional carbon rails for superior flex control and increased durability.
– SLX: A premium and high performance package.
Let’s Go Foiling.
• SLX : A premium and high performance package.
• Features multi foil fin box option strategically positioned to optimize control.
• Carbon Innegra hybrid rail with deck/bottom matte color and polished rails.
• Vacuum bonded SLX (Super Light Epoxy) core offers a lighter weight.
• Biax glass and bamboo veneer deck for improved impact resistance.
• Full length uni-directional carbon stringers for added strength added foil drive.
• Biaxial carbon reinforced foil box.
Unrivalled strength and high durability.
– Ultimate choice for rental centers with proven return on investment.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck and bottom.
– EPS SecureCell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.
HIT board construction uses eco-friendly SecureCell EPS cores that get fully wrapped in military-grade fibreglass. Once laminated with epoxy resin, the board is capped with extremely tough “bullet skin” (styrene acrylonitrile), increasing longevity and impact resistance.
Additional reinforcement of the rail bands protects HIT boards from paddle impact and general knocks.
HIT construction also features a deck with premium thermoformed EVA over the entire length of the board. Delivering the ultimate in comfort and a ledge handle for easy carrying. Also notice the oversized locking integrated in the nose to secure your board(s) while in storage.
Additional features are the fixture points for PFD’s, drinks and anything else you may need out there on the water.
P2 technology focuses on safety first and ease of teaching.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles for instructor board control.
– P2 series offers a proven return on investment for surf school/rental operators worldwide.
Elite Pro Carbon technology construction when winning is all that matters!
– Cutting edge aerospace carbon fibers and ultra-light core materials are combined within our unique vacuum construction, making
– Featuring a PVC reinforced deck for integrity plus carbon rails for stiffness reducing flex and making the board ultra responsive.
– Carbon Innegra reinforcement adds impact protection in nose and the tail for close quarter battles at race starts and from the chasing racers in a draft train.
LIGHT, STIFF AND DURABLE
• Glue-less reinforced double layer on the deck and bottom. Dual railbands for stiffness and durability.
• 3/4 square groove deck pad for comfort.
• D-rings on nose and tail.
LESS FLEX, STRONG AND DURABLE
• Full length deck and bottom stringers for flex control. Dual railband for stiffness and durability.
• D-rings nose and tail
• 3/4 diamond groove EVA deck pad for comfort.
3/4 Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad
Multiple Fin box options
Easy Carry Center Handle
Go Pro Insert
Two plugs on deck to attach Personal Flotation Device