– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations and eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.
NSP introduces Flax fiber rails in 2019 to an already environmentally-friendly Cocomat series. This highly durable reinforced fiber from the flax plant helps reducing the use of fiberglass and further minimizes the carbon footprint of NSP’s ecological manufacturing.
• Natural Flax fiber rails.
• Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
• Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
• Responsive flex and strength gives riders the confidence to push their limits, regardless of conditions.
SLX technology delivers wave riding performance and reduced weight without compromising durability.
– Vacuum bonded SLX (Super Light Epoxy) core offers a lighter weight versus others.
– New lay-up features a biax glass and bamboo veneer deck for improved impact resistance.
– Uni directional carbon rails for superior flex control and increased durability.
– SLX: A premium and high performance package.
Let’s Go Foiling.
• SLX : A premium and high performance package.
• Features multi foil fin box option strategically positioned to optimize control.
• Carbon Innegra hybrid rail with deck/bottom matte color and polished rails.
• Vacuum bonded SLX (Super Light Epoxy) core offers a lighter weight.
• Biax glass and bamboo veneer deck for improved impact resistance.
• Full length uni-directional carbon stringers for added strength added foil drive.
• Biaxial carbon reinforced foil box.
Unrivalled strength and high durability.
– Ultimate choice for rental centers with proven return on investment.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck and bottom.
– EPS SecureCell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.
P2 technology focuses on safety first and ease of teaching.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles for instructor board control.
– P2 series offers a proven return on investment for surf school/rental operators worldwide.
Elite Pro Carbon technology construction when winning is all that matters!
– Cutting edge aerospace carbon fibers and ultra-light core materials are combined within our unique vacuum construction, making
– Featuring a PVC reinforced deck for integrity plus carbon rails for stiffness reducing flex and making the board ultra responsive.
– Carbon Innegra reinforcement adds impact protection in nose and the tail for close quarter battles at race starts and from the chasing racers in a draft train.
LIGHT, STIFF AND DURABLE
• Glue-less reinforced double layer on the deck and bottom. Dual railbands for stiffness and durability.
• 3/4 square groove deck pad for comfort.
• D-rings on nose and tail.
LESS FLEX, STRONG AND DURABLE
• Full length deck and bottom stringers for flex control. Dual railband for stiffness and durability.
• D-rings nose and tail
• 3/4 diamond groove EVA deck pad for comfort.