NSP Carolina Pro Carbon
The winning tool for 90% of all racing conditions that a competitive stand-up paddle racer encounters.
For more interesting boards, check out our NSP SUP overview here or scroll to the bottom of this page.
The bottom shape of the new Carolina remains the same, as its performance conquered a lot of podium finishes. An increase in rail height decreases the amount of water collected, and by reducing the length of the recessed area, less water is collected at buoy turns.
Evolved width equals performance gains
A reduced width is nothing without stability. Optimizing the center of gravity for the Carolina resulted in a more balanced riding experience. This allowed us to decrease the width for noticeable performance gains. By lowering the center of gravity across the entire shape, not just the standing area, athletes benefit consistently, even when they are on the back of the board. The improved stability allows athletes to go more narrow, and reap the benefits of the increased performance throughout the Carolina range.
NSP Carolina Pro Carbon Design
- The Carolina is fully wrapped in Pro Carbon technology with extra carbon innegra reinforcements around the nose, tail, and lip of the cockpit.
- Heightened rail lip around the cockpit reduces water intake in the standing area.
- Recessed deck allows for a low center of gravity and adds stability.
- High-performance tail for easy buoy turns without collecting wash.
- Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain from the cockpit.
- Dug-out rails for a wider stance create additional width and improve stability.
NSP Carolina Pro Carbon size chart
|14’0″||20.5″||Recessed Deck||242 L||11.25kg|
|14’0″||22″||Recessed Deck||255 L||11.63kg|
|14’0″||23.5″||Recessed Deck||269 L||11.85kg|
|14’0″||25″||Recessed Deck||282 L||12.35kg|
Designed and developed exclusively for NSP by Keith McCulloch and Mike Wazenski, the NSP 22 and 24 racing fins are designed to deliver top performance: expect excellent tracking, stability, efficiency, speed, and easy acceleration.