NSP E+ Funboard
The E+ Funboard is the strongest construction in the entire NSP Funboard line-up. Specifically designed for the weekend warrior and rental venues. It paddles easily and catches waves early, meaning it will get you up and riding more often. The E+ Funboard is built to last, and whether it’s from surf schools or bouncing around in a cargo bed, these boards are resilient and will perform.
|6’8||21||2 ⁵/⁸||42.1 L|
|7’2||21 ¹/²||2 ³/⁴||49 L|
|7’6||21 ³/⁴||2 ⁷/⁸||54.4 L|
Consider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the NSP Fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practicing on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, E+ Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are renting at a surf school or as an owner of an E+ Funboard.
This board is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable board. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern watersport board while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Available in one design only, the E+ funboard comes with three nylon M7 fins. For riders wanting more grip from their board, J7 RTM upgrades from NSP are available.
Weekend warriors looking for fantastic value, durability, and performance are going to appreciate the E+ Funboard in 6’8″, 7’2″, or 7’6″. The renewed graphic for 2020 is called “The Wave”.
– Semi-rounded nose with a low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
– Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
– Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
E+ is an evolution of NSP’s classic molding technology, E2. Gone out of production several years ago, these boards can still be found in rental centers all over the world. Their ability to put up with daily abuse from the elements, UV radiation, and hard use is a testament to the resilience of this construction. Riders looking for resilience and a board that can take an impact where other boards would get dinged are well-served with an E+.
Unrivaled strength and high durability.
– Ultimate choice for rental centers with proven return on investment.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck and bottom.
– EPS SecureCell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.