Channel Islands 05 Biscuit 5’3
Based on a classic egg outline, the Channel Island Biscuit is tweaked it into something more performance-oriented with a tri-fin setup. It’s got a more compact shape, squeezed down, flattened and small. There’s a lot of foam for this length, making it a great board for mushy waves, but it will turn in the pocket due to its round tail shape.
On a Biscuit, you will be able to snap and carve similar to a shortboard. Try riding one that’s 6 to 8 inches shorter than your regular shortboard and be amazed at the performance under your feet.
We thin it’s one of the fullest, floatiest surfboards on the market, which is why the Surf Industry Manufacturers Association (SIMA) has voted it “Board of the Year” back in the day because of its creative design.
The CI Biscuit was developed with Rob Machado so you could ride free and easy, in the smallest surf and still be able to catch waves like you’re paddling a board that’s easily a foot longer. And it works!
“Order your biscuit 3″ to 6″ shorter than you are tall”; is the recommendation from Channel Islands themselves, and it’s easy to see where they are coming from. The board is thicker than what we are used to, and it excels in mush where other boards tend to frustrate.
But that not just our opinion – reviews online consistently point out how a Biscuit can make more out of wanting conditions. If your quiver is performance oriented, having a biscuit for smaller days is going to increase your wave count.
Custom Finish, Epoxy Core with a Carbon Flex Tail, at an Affordable Price Point
– Secure cell EPS Core
– 6 + 4 oz deck (Fish & Hybrid)
– 6 + 6 oz deck (Fun & longboards)
– 6 + 4 oz + 4 oz patch bottom
– Carbon Flex Tail
– Bio epoxy resin
– Twin tab finbox x 3 (Fish, Hybrid, Funboard) 2+1 Fin configuration (Longboard)
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational surfer.
– Exclusive HDT molding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– Eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer.
Our high end eco-friendly technology, superior performance boards, made from coconut husks. Amazingly light, yet strong!
– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.
Amazingly light, yet strong, high end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails.
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to our already eco-friendly Cocomat series. Flax is a highly durable reinforced fiber made from the flax seed plant and will help to reduce the use of fiberglass, in turn, reducing our overall carbon footprint.
• Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch
• Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
• Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle. Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to
push your limits in the conditions.
A classy handmade board using heritage construction techniques with modern deep gloss color tints.
– Traditional custom shaped polyurethane (PU) core combined with wood stringer.
– Proven designs from master shaper Kym Thompson.
– Highest quality materials finished with a super deep gloss for a custom board finish.
P2 technology focuses on safety first and ease of teaching.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles on selected models for instructor board control.
– P2 series offers a proven return on investment for surf school/rental operators worldwide.
– P2 boards come with Bolt Through fins.
Unrivalled strength and high durability.
– Ultimate choice for rental centers with proven return on investment.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck and bottom.
– EPS SecureCell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.